Loaded Challenge Series 2016
Welcome to the 2016 Loaded Challenge Series: a fun way for you to learn new tricks and save some serious dough on Loaded and Orangatang gear! It’s been way too long since we last shared a challenge series with you all, and we’re stupendously excited to bring it on back. Please join our muse, Adam Colton with the details!
- Weekly Links
- Reading this after July 18, 2016?
- Week 0 — April 18
- – Watch: Challenge Series Announcement on YouTube or Facebook
- Week 1 — April 25
- – Watch: Challenge 1 on YouTube or Facebook
- – Watch: Week 1 live broadcast on YouTube
- – Submit your video on Facebook
The list above will be updated as new challenges are released. Check back soon!
- Every Monday afternoon at 4:00pm PST, our monstrous MC Adam Colton will present a new challenge for the week in a live broadcast on the LoadedNewsletter YouTube channel. There will be a total of 10 challenges over 10 weeks.
- We’re doing things a little differently this challenge series: in addition to earning a discount by completing as many challenges as possible by July 18th, you’ll also have the chance to win weekly prizes by completing each challenge within a week of its announcement.
- Visit that week’s event page on the Loaded Boards Facebook (e.g. “Week 1: Loaded Challenge Series 2016”) to give and receive help, watch and comment on other people’s submissions, and submit your own video completing the challenge.
- All weekly submissions must be received by the following Monday morning at 10:00am PST.
- Each week, the person with the most stylishly executed challenge video will win the weekly prize. We will announce the winner in the next week’s live broadcast.
- Whether or not you manage to complete the challenge within that week, keep practicing; you still have a chance at winning big!
- After the week of the final challenge (Challenge 10), you’ll have an additional 2 weeks to complete and film as many challenges as you can. Compile at least 7 completed challenges into a final submission video and submit by posting it to the Facebook event page “FINAL SUBMISSIONS: Loaded Challenge Series 2016” by 10am PST on July 18th (this page will open when Challenge 10 goes live). Include your full name and the number of challenges completed (e.g. “Seymour Butz 7/10”) in both the video title and your Facebook post.
- You must wear a helmet in order for your submissions to count.
- You may use any board (or boards) to complete the challenges.
- Each challenge must be documented in full with one continuous shot. Feel free to spruce up your submissions with multiple camera angles (we encourage it), but don’t forget the money shot if you want your submission to be counted.
- Make it clean, make it count. Practice lots and try to avoid toe drag, no-comply variations of otherwise compliant tricks, dubious editing, etc.
- We will review all videos and make the final call on eligibility of submissions.
- For weekly challenge submissions, find the current week in the Weekly Links section above, click “Submit your video on Facebook”, and post your video to the event page by the following Monday at 10am PST.
- For final contest submissions, compile at least 7 completed challenges into a final submission video and post it to the Facebook event page “FINAL SUBMISSIONS: Loaded Challenge Series 2016” by 10am PST on July 18th (this page will open when Challenge 10 goes live). Include your full name and the number of challenges completed (e.g. “Seymour Butz 7/10”) in both the video title and your Facebook post.
- Weekly prizes: $50 credit* at loadedboards.com, loadedsnow.com, or orangatangwheels.com.
- Grand prize (awarded to the person who completes all 10 challenges by July 18th with the most style and finesse): a Loaded skateboard complete or snowboard deck of your choice.
- Complete all 10 challenges by July 18th for 50% off the purchase of any single item in stock at loadedboards.com, loadedsnow.com, or orangatangwheels.com.
- Complete 9 out of 10 challenges by July 11th for 45% off.
- Complete 8 out of 10 challenges by July 11th for 40% off.
- Complete 7 out of 10 challenges by July 11th for 35% off.
* Limit 3 weekly prizes per person.
The Challenge Series Lives On
Weren’t able to cash in by July 18th, 2016? No worries—the Challenge Series lives on, and you can always participate to earn a reduced discount.
For submissions after July 18th, please compile all of your challenges into a single video and submit your entry by emailing us here.
- Complete all 10 challenges for 35% off the purchase of any single item in stock at loadedboards.com, loadedsnow.com, or orangatangwheels.com.
- Complete 9 out of 10 challenges for 30% off.
- Complete 8 out of 10 challenges for 25% off.
- Complete 7 out of 10 challenges for 20% off.
Submit your entry by emailing us here.
That’s All, Folks
Thanks for joining us on the wonderful adventure that is the Loaded Challenge Series!
Questions, comments, or suggestions? Contact us at email@example.com.