SKOA Trucks Release The New Vertex
SKOA has been making top quality, high performing downhill trucks for a few years now. After their previous releases, Stream 7 and M.Spec, they have a new truck to offer!
The Skoa Vertex fills the gap between M.Spec and Stream7. It is their newest addition to the SKOA family and blends race winning characteristics to give great stability during high speed, smooth sliding, good control over grip and less hard hookup than the M.Spec.
The SKOA I-Beam design gives this truck its unique look and ensures maximum strength at minimal weight.
- 172mm or 178mm
- 47°/47° or 47°/42°
- tall and short barrels
- I-Beam design = the greatest weight reduction without sacrificing strength.
- Slight positive rake = +1.5mm positive rake.
- Big Urethane Pivot Cups = More dampening, more support, more durability. We hand pour these our self in 90a.
- SKOA fine threaded axles and kingpins
- metrical M8x1 axle nuts
- SKOA EUROTHANE 90a bushings – tall/reg in the front and back
- 5 axis CNC machined
- Made in Germany