New Triple 8 NYC Gotham Darklight Helmet
We’re always stoked when skaters wear their helmets, but haven’t been all that hyped on a new helmet tech in a while. Triple 8 NYC just dropped the new Darklight for the Gotham helmet. The Gotham was already pretty solid for a U.S. CPSC Bike ASTM F-1492 Skate helmet, now it changes from low key black during the day to highly reflective at night. Check it out.
Dark by Day. Light by Night. Perfect Urban Style for Skate and Bike.
U.S. CPSC Bike ASTM F-1492 Skate Gotham helmet. It features the patented Conehead EPS liner, Triple Eight logo vents and a subtle brim. No other helmet comes close to the comfort, safety and good looks of the Gotham.
Be seen at night with Stealth Reflective Technology. It looks normal by day – but the special reflective coating makes you visible to cars at night.
- Dual Certified: Complies with ASTM Skate and U.S. CPSC Bike safety standards
- ABS Outer Shell with patented Conehead EPS liner technology providing a lighter helmet with greater energy displacement on impact
- Complete with our renowned Sweatsaver™ Fit Pads for added comfort
- Adjustable Fit Dial System, with reflective dial, to create a custom fit
- Grooved EPS for excellent air flow
- Includes 2 sets of fit pads to customize fit
More from Triple 8 NYC here.